Wednesday 5 October 2011

This Is Circus: A Multi-Dimensional Exhibition

Legendary club night Circus, for which I DJ, celebrated its 5th anniversary last month and in conjunction with this landmark occasion Circus ringleader Jodie Harsh unleashed a multidimensional exhibition featuring 100 of London's nocturnal characters, showcasing an intricate large-scale photograph of all involved as its centerpiece. The photograph, by Tim Bret Day, was also accompanied by video footage, and the exhibition was held at Bond - 24 Kingly Street. If you missed out don't worry, you can have a look at the video below featuring a glimpse of the installation, as well as the backstage video and the exhibition teaser. I don't have a picture of the full large-scale photograph (featuring the likes of Jamie Winstone, Sadie Frost, Natt Weller and a whole heap of special guests and colorful characters) but I do have my individual photo, where I'm dressed as some kind of fallen angel, check it out! I styled myself with some quirky pieces I've been given over the years, including a Jeremy Scott for Adidas jacket, trousers and mesh top by Horace and boots by No Name:


Intense!



No comments:

Post a Comment