Sunday 2 October 2011

LFW Day 2: Adidas/Exit Magazine Party & Belle Sauvage

After attending the Vivienne Westwood Red Label show I DJ'd at the Adidas/Exit Magazine party at the Old Sorting Office alongside friends Romy XX, Lauren Flax (Creep) & Nova Dando. The party was huge, attracting a massive crowd, and I had a great time spinning for the crowd. Below are some photos of me behind the decks, as well as a shot of the queue snaking around the block!


After my DJ set at the Adidas/Exit party I DJ'd at the after show party I organized for design house Belle Sauvage at Bungalow 8. It was an incredibly fun party that went on very late, due in part to the free drinks courtesy of Havana Club. You can see photos from the event taken by photographer Billa HERE. Special thanks to DJs Laurencematthew, Fonteyn & Gemma Winter for DJing alongside me. Suffice to say by the end of the second day of LFW I was already supremely exhausted!


No comments:

Post a Comment