Friday 9 September 2011

Vivienne Westwood for Vogue Fashion's Night Out London

Last night I DJ'd alongside Peaches Geldof & Leah Weller at Vivienne Westwood London for Vogue Fashion's Night Out before heading to Sketch to DJ in the Parlor for a VFNO after party and some sweaty fun with designers Amy Molyneaux and Matthew Williamson. I'm absolutely exhausted, but it certainly was a fun night. Cheers to Laurence Blake for DJing with me at Sketch, and I'd like to give an extra big shout out to Leah for her DJ debut, not only did she look stunning but she played an amazing set all on her own! You go girl. Look out for her in the new Uniqlo campaign with Jamie Campbell!

Here are a few photos from last night; me, Leah & Peaches all wearing Vivienne Westwood (more to come):


Photos from the Daily Mirror, Mel Bagshaw and myself.

Add to FaceBookAdd to Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment