Monday 12 September 2011

Three New Drake Tracks!

After making some hints on Twitter Drake released three new tracks on Saturday for fans to download. Club Paradise, a somber paranoia-tinged rap rant named after a strip club in Toronto, Free Spirit featuring Rick Ross, where Drizzy raps "tat my fuckin name on you so I know it's real, I know it hurts, but I ain't tryna hear it, cause when I'm not around, I still be there in spirit" and a remix of Wacka Flocka's Round of Applause.

It's still unknown what's going to make the final cut for Drake's much anticipated upcoming LP, Take Care, due for release on October 24th, but Drake has said that it could contain up to 18 songs and that apparently Stevie Wonder was involved in the creative direction as well as featuring. Check out the new tracks below:






No comments:

Post a Comment