Thursday 3 January 2013

Best Remixes of 2012

Below are my personal favorite remixes of the year and the ones that I DJ'd out the most in 2012 in descending order. If you like you can listen to a mix I created using them via Mixcloud and by all means feel free to leave feedback and tell me what you thought were the best of the year:


1. Destiny's Child - Say My Name (Cyril Hahn Remix)


2. Disclosure - Latch (T. Williams Remix)


3. Artful Dodger - Please Don't Turn Me On (Disclosure Remix)


4. Sneaky Sound System - Friends (Beni Refix)


5. Lianne La Havas - Is Your Love Big Enough? (Ganggaddy Remix)


6. Joakim - Nothing Gold (Todd Terje Remix)


7. Janet Jackson - If (Kaytranada Remix)


8. Lana Del Rey - Ride (Wes James Remix)


9. Gotye feat. Kimbra - Someone That I Used To Know (Michael Creange Rework)

Click HERE to listen

10. Hot Chip - Look At Where We Are (Major Lazer Extended Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment